Mettlestate Cash Cups this week | 28 March to 3 April
There’s always something for local gamers to look forward to each week at South African tournament organizer Mettlestate. While bigger leagues are ongoing, we also have some Cash Cups to compete in this week. Here are all the important details.
Mettlestate Cash Cups this week
There is a total of four Mettlestate Cash Cups taking place this week, from 28 March to 3 April 2022. These diverse Cash Cup tournaments are one-day events, and all feature a baseline prize pool of R1,000. Despite the prize pool, they are completely free to enter. Check out all the important details for this week’s cash cups below. Times are South African Standard Time (SAST).
- Valorant cup – 5v5 tournament open to PC gamers starting on Monday, 28 March at 19:30.
- Rocket League Sideswipe cup – 1v1 tournament open to mobile gamers starting on Tuesday, 29 March at 19:30.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard cup – 2v2 tournament open to PC, PlayStation and Xbox gamers starting on Wednesday, 30 March at 19:30.
- Fortnite cup – Solos battle royale tournament open to PC, PlayStation, Switch and mobile gamers starting on Thursday, 31 March at 19:30.
Keep in mind that on 2 April 2022, the League of Legends Challengers Series Season 1 kicks off, which is likely why we only have four Cash Cups from Mettlestate this week instead of the regular five.
As with all other Cash Cups on Mettlestate throughout the years, these tournaments are completely free to enter but feature a base prize pool of R1,000. The information above was sourced via the Mettlestate event page.
Prize pool distribution:
- 1st place – R500 (R1,000 with VIP)
- 2nd place – R300 (R600 with VIP)
- 3rd place – R200 (R400 with VIP)
VIP members that make it into the top three of these cups will have their payout doubled. Don’t forget to keep up to date with the latest happenings for Mettlestate tournaments by following them on Twitter, and joining their Discord server.
Header image via Riot Games.