Valve makes changes to Mutiny and Anubis in latest CS:GO update
Sep 10, 2020 8:10 am
In the latest CS:GO update, Valve has once again made some balance changes to Mutiny, as well as Anubis. This is the second update in a row that Valve have made balance changes to Mutiny, and we can’t help but feel that this could be an indication of Mutiny coming to the Active Duty map pool sometime in the future.
Latest CS:GO update details
On the official Counter-Strike blog page, Valve revealed the details of the latest CS:GO update. Valve also made a massive list of changes to Mutiny in an update late last month.
The biggest changes in the latest CS:GO update again focus on Mutiny. Specifically, Valve overhauled the Terrorist to A site layout. Further, Valve replaced floor textures across the map and made some other improvements as well.
For Anubis, the developer adjusted spawn points and fixed some issues, making overall improvements on the map. Check out the update notes from Valve below.
- Overhauled T to A site layout.
- Adjusted some prop fade distances for better performance
- Replaced church brick textures
- Improved visual fidelity of some models
- Replaced floor textures across the map
- Fixed numerous dark spots showing in place of foliage when using low shader settings
- Fixed various minor bugs
- Moved the spawnpoints slightly apart from each other for better movement
- Fixed various bugs containing invisible prop faces, gun falling trough props, floating props, invisible brush faces, props z-fighting
- Added grenade clips to the trims on short A for smoothing bouncing
- Fixed some small nitpicking stuff on the radar
While the latest CS:GO update is by no means huge, it is great to see the developer constantly improving maps. The question remains: Will we see Mutiny make its way into the Active Duty map pool? Only time will tell.
Header image via Valve.
- Sillicur It is our pleasure!
- richardhowes Thanks for the article and summary. Great to have a site where the latest esports news is all...
- Jp Booker PLEASE JUST GIVE US AN AFRICAN SERVER FOR LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!!
- Sillicur Whoops! My bad 😉 thx for spotting
- angel hunter How was last year 2020 Last year, it released on 7 May 2020.🙁😏🤔