Five new Nodwin Gaming community cups announced
Tournament organizer Nodwin Gaming Africa has announced a total of five new community tournaments for gamers in South Africa and other African countries to participate in. This follows a successful batch of four tournaments in March 2022. Here’s what you need to know about the five Nodwin Gaming Africa community cups for April 2022.
Nodwin Community Cups detailed
These community tournaments from Nodwin Gaming Africa aim to “support rising grassroots esports talent in Africa”. There are four tournaments all starting on 22 April at 19:00 SAST, and they will run over a one-month period. Registration is completely free. These tournaments include popular esports titles including Fortnite, COD: Mobile, PUBG: Mobile, Garena Free Fire and Clash Royale.
With registration open, all you need to do is head on over to Nodwin Gaming Africa’s ChallengerMode page and sign up. Check out some important details about all four of these Nodwin Gaming Africa community tournaments below.
- Garena Free Fire – 4v4 tournament with 48 spots available starting on 22 April.
- Fortnite – 3v3 tournament with 60 spots available starting on 22 April.
- Call of Duty: Mobile – 5v5 tournament with 64 spots available starting on 22 April.
- Clash Royale – 1v1 tournament with 64 spots available starting on 22 April.
- PUBG: Mobile – 4v4 tournament with 64 spots available starting on 22 April.
Each of these tournaments will feature a prize pool of $100. At the current Dollar to Rand exchange rate, that’s roughly R1,500.
Prize pool distribution:
- 1st place – $50
- 2nd place – $30
- 3rd place – $20
The only tournament with a different prize pool distribution, adding a 4th place, looks to be Call of Duty: Mobile. Good luck to all teams and players who plan on entering!
Header image via Nodwin Gaming Africa.