Valve releases CS:GO update making adjustment to bomb defusal
Jun 23, 2020 11:20 am
Valve has released yet another CS:GO update. The latest CS:GO update doesn’t hold any map changes, but it does make an adjustment to how bomb defusals work. Further, a new music kit has been added to the game. Here’s what’s inside the latest CS:GO update.
New CS:GO update details
The latest CS:GO update is comparatively small, but the bomb defusal adjustment can be seen as a big change from Valve.
In short, CS:GO bomb defusal progress will now reset if the defusing player turns too rapidly while defusing. Don’t flick turn while defusing the bomb, or risk having to do it all over again.
There’s also a new music kit by Amon Adonai Santos de Araújo Tobin which players can enjoy.
A description of the music kit reads:
“From the producer who brought you the Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory OST, Amon Tobin lends his unique aesthetic to CS:GO… this time through tube amplifiers.”
Check out the full patch notes below:
- Bomb defusal progress will now reset if the defusing player turns too rapidly while defusing.
- Translucent surfaces are now ineligible for applying graffiti.
- A new music kit “All for Dust” by Amon Tobin is now available for purchase in-game.
- When players open containers or receive items during the match, text filtering will no longer apply to names of received items in chat messages.
Fans have been waiting for Valve to port CS:GO over to Source 2, and with every update, we see more and more fans asking for the Source 2 port on Valve’s social media.
Header image via Valve
- Sillicur Whoops! My bad 😉 thx for spotting
- angel hunter How was last year 2020 Last year, it released on 7 May 2020.🙁😏🤔
- Dytlief Moller Great stuff guys, wish you all the best of luck, the nation is behind you guys!
- Colin Cowley Epic - but we want DOTA !
- Saul VS gaming paying out quickly. Big yikes. Took 6 months to receive my cash prize in 2019.