CS:GO Operation Broken Fang final missions – How to activate hard mode
After three months, CS:GO Operation Broken Fang is almost complete. Each week, Valve has released new missions for players to complete in order to earn Star rewards. While many of these missions were very self-explanatory, one of the final missions might be a bit difficult to understand.
For the CS:GO fans out there, we’ve got the list of Week 16 missions for Operation Broken Fang, and a short how-to guide on how to complete that “A Lasting Impression” mission which might be confusing some players.
CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 16 missions
There’s a total of five missions in Broken Fang Week 16 for CS:GO players to complete. This batch of missions is called “Ancient Danger”. Four of them are very easy to complete, so first up, check out the full list of missions below.
- Just Scratching The Surface – Win rounds in Competitive: Ancient – One Star per 7, 15 and 20 each
- That Belongs In A Museum! – Get 25 UMP-45 kills in Guardian: Ancient – Two Stars
- Lost And Found – Win rounds in Retakes – One Star per 3, 7 and 10 each
- A Lasting Impression – …the retina quickly adapts to the bright stimulus, creating temporary blindness – Two Stars
- Keep Your Eyes Shut! – Blind the enemy with flashbangs in Casual: Defusal Group Sigma – One Star per 7, 15 and 25 each
The “A Lasting Impression” mission is a headscratcher, right? Don’t worry, it is actually quite simple after you know what to do. Basically, you need to activate hard mode for the new co-op Strike. However, you don’t need to complete the Strike in hard mode.
To complete the “A Lasting Impression” mission (enabling hard mode), follow the steps below:
- Launch into the new co-op Strike mission.
- Find the three tiny lights on the walls of the briefing room.
- Toggle them so they all show green.
- A door will open in the wall. Pull the switch to activate hard mode.
With the Broken Fang “A Lasting Impression” mission now complete, you have just earned two more Stars. Good luck completing all the final missions for CS:GO Operation Broken Fang, it’s been a grindy three months…
Header image via Valve.