Rush 2018 confirmed with new venue and sponsor
Clint 'Zombie Dredd' O'Shea
The 2018 Rush Esports event has been confirmed, with a new venue and sponsor revealed.
The event runs from 29 June to 1 July 2018 and promises a “range of competitive tournaments for casual gamers and esports fans to watch or participate in.”
On the agenda for this year’s event are three titles covering all three gaming platforms:
- Fortnite 1 vs. 1 on mobile
- FIFA 18 1 vs. 1 on PS4
- CS:GO 5 vs. 5 on PC
The new sponsors for the 2018 iteration of the NAG and rAge esports event are Vodacom 4U. The venue has been changed from Sandton to Sun Arena at Time Square in Pretoria.
Tournament registrations will open on Friday 1 June via the Rush website, with entrance to the tournaments being free for competitors. There will be an entry fee for spectators.
When is Rush 2018?
- 29 June – 1 July 2018
- Friday: 10am-7pm | Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 9am-4pm
Where is Rush 2018?
- Sun Arena, Time Square, Pretoria
How do I buy tickets to Rush 2018?
- Tickets to Rush will be on sale on Friday 1 June at all Computicket outlets countrywide and online. Tickets will also be on sale at the door.
- Day Pass (valid for entry for one day only): R60
- Weekend Pass (valid for entry for all three days): R100
How do I stay connected?
- To stay up to date with all the Rush announcements and additional info, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, subscribe to our YouTube channel NAG or go to www.rushesports.co.za.
- You can stay #connected with Vodacom 4U here: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
[Via Press Release]